Australian Reptile Park Free Entry for Grandparents this Grandparents Day
The Koalas are not to be missed on The Australian Reptile Park Free Entry Day
This Sunday, 27 October 2019, is Grandparents day.
And to celebrate the Australian Reptile Park is offering a very special deal to some very special people.
So what’s the deal?
Grandparents will get FREE ENTRY when they visit the Australian Reptile Park with their grand-kids on Sunday 27 October 2019!
That’s right Grandparents get FREE entry. That’s a huge saving of $29.00 per seniors ticket.
There is no catch. All you need to do to get the free entry is mention this offer at reception and be accompanied by your grandchildren on the day.
What will you see at The Australian Reptile Park?
The Australian Reptile Park is a very well run animal park and sanctuary.
During a day out here you will get to experience hands-on animal encounters, educational experiences and some beautiful animals. There are (of course) lots of reptiles to see, but you will also see Koalas, Tassie Devils, free range Kangaroos, Amphibians, Birds and lots more!!
The Australian Reptile Park is also the only only zoo in Australia with a venom milking program in place. Eeek!
Terms and Conditions
- Offer only valid on Sunday 27 October 2019 between 9.00am and 5.00pm
- This offer must be mentioned when purchasing tickets at reception to receive free entry for grandparents when accompanied by their grandchildren
- Grandparents must be accompanied by their grandchildren in order to receive free entry for the grandparent
- Entry for children (3-15 years) is $21. Children under 3 are free.
- Additional adults within the party must pay an entry fee of $39
For more information head to the Australian Reptile Park website.
Address: Pacific Highway, Somersby NSW2250
More Great Deals
Calmsley Hill City Farm is offering $5.00 entry for kids until the end of October 2019.
You may also be interested in how to get the best discounts on tickets to Taronga Zoo.
Or if you just want to check out some native animals for FREE, then check out our blog on where to see native animals in and around Sydney for FREE!
Check out our blog for more great deals and freebies.