How to get a FREE personalised Coke can this Summer
Your name on a FREE personalised Coke can this November, image credit: Coca Cola Australia
You may have noticed that Coke has recently re-launched its Share a Coke campaign.
Which means you will find Coke cans with names and nicknames on them in store and at your favourite restaurant, cafe and vending machine.
This year the names celebrate the diversity of the Aussie population, as well as some of our favourite nicknames, surnames and terms of endearment (think Legend, Princess, Champ, Bogan, Old mate, Cuz, The gals, The boys, Bro, Sis, Mum, Dad, BFF, Nanna, Pop and Santa!).
You’ll find the full list of approved names on the Coke website.
However, if your name is really unique you probably won’t find it on this list.
So this year Coke is offering FREE personalisation of Coke cans! Which is a celebration for all of us with names (or nicknames) that are a bit unusual!
So where can I get my free personalised can?
Coca-Cola will be travelling throughout Spring and Summer, to major shopping centres around Australia.
At these Coke pop-up stalls you will be able to personalise your very own FREE Coca-Cola can with your name or nickname (within reason of course!).
Better yet you can get up to two cans, so grab one for a mate or family member.
Dates for the shopping centre pop-ups are as follows:
New South Wales
- Westfield Sydney (Pitt Street), Wednesday 20th November – Sunday 24th November, Level 2 near Pitt Street Mall entrance
- Bankstown Central Shopping Centre, Wednesday 27th November – Sunday 1st December, Centre Court Level 2
- Westfield Miranda, Wednesday 4th December – Sunday 8th December, Level 2
- The Galleries, Sydney, Wednesday 11th December – Sunday 15th December, Centre Court Ground Floor
- Carols in the Domain, Sydney, Friday 20th December – Saturday 21st December, The Domain Sydney. Entry from Hospital Rd or Art Gallery Rd
- Westfield Chatswood, Tuesday 31st December, Thursday 2nd January – Sunday 5th January
- Westfield Parramatta, Wednesday 8th January – Sunday 12th January, Level 3
- Westfield Garden City, Wednesday 30th October – Sunday 3rd November Level 2 near the food court
- Myer Centre, Brisbane, Wednesday 6th November – Sunday 10th November Level E, near the food court
- Chermside Westfield, Wednesday 13th November – Sunday 17th November, Level 2 near the Cinema
- Emporium Melbourne, Wednesday 15th January – Sunday 19th January, Ground Floor off Lonsdale St
- Westfield Doncaster, Wednesday 22nd January – Sunday 26th January, Level 1 near the red carpark entry
- Westfield Fountain Gate, Wednesday 29th January – Sunday 2nd February, Level 1
- Chadstone Shopping Centre, Wednesday 5th February – Sunday 29th February, Main Atrium – Lower Ground Floor
- Westfield Marion, Wednesday 19th February – Sunday 23rd February, Centre Court Level 1
Can’t get to a store to get your FREE personalised Coke can?
You can also personalise your name on the iconic Coke 330ml glass bottle via the Coca-Cola online store and the bottle will be sent to you directly. The cost is $7.00 per bottle with free shipping on orders of 4 bottles or more and $5.00 flat shipping fee for 1 to 3 bottles.
All the details
For all the details and the terms and conditions make sure to check out the Coca Cola Amatil website.
Want more deals and freebies?
Check out our blog for more great deals and freebies.