Vienna Cottage Hunters Hill was built in 1871 and is a typical tradesman cottage of the era. Owned by John and Ann Hillman and their five children, the cottage remained in possession of the family until 1984. It retained much of its original character, fittings and furniture and as such is now owned by the National Trust and is open to the public for viewing.
The cottage is open the 2nd and 4th Sundays, February to November, 2.00pm – 4.00pm or by appointment.
Entry is $4.00.